The history of the Vanelli family’s marble began in 1818 when the Duchess Maria Beatrice d’Este granted the Vanelli family the right to excavate Carrara’s white marble.
Since the nineteenth century, Vanelli quarries provided marble for building public works in the most important European capitals.
In 1960, Aldo Vanelli acquired the family quarry called Zona 67.
Today, with the advent of robotics, it is possible to realise complex art works and special projects.
Fiammetta Vanelli is the successor of this extraordinary heritage, the feminine declination of a long family tradition.