Sold and shipped by MAUD Supplies
lamp post canes upcycled in materials of re-use of the manufacturer of canes herdegen and out of scraps of wood of our boards to be cut out
Using the principle of crutches and their height adjustment, the cane lamp allows a multitude of positions from reading light to floor lamp, while the ball joints allow the orientation and depth of the lighting to be adjusted. The ball joints and all the wooden parts come from the scrap wood in our workshop. The crutches come from the industrial waste of our partner Herdegen, manufacturer of medical equipment in France. The combination of the two materials allows for an Ultra Durable Agile Furniture, a true MAUD furniture. 90% of the furniture is made of materials destined for the scrap yard. The remaining 10% concerns electrical elements, safety and standards related to the requirements of the lighting. The Cane Lamp is designed within the framework of the circular booster and under the direction of the 5.5 designer, a programme developed by les canaux to promote the circular economy. Each Maud lamp is made from French materials and assembled in our workshop in Bouzy la forêt. One MAUD lamp made = 2.5kg of waste saved.